top of page
DO NOT LET YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY DICTATE YOUR REPAIR FACILITY
Under Michigan law, it is illegal for your insurance company to make you go to a shop that is not your choice.
Insurance companies will tell you:
- The shop you chose is not on our list.
- The shop you chose is not a preferred provider.
- We cannot guarantee the repairs if repaired at the shop of your choice.
- Your repairs could be delayed if you don't use the shops on our list.
- You may be responsible for additional cost with your shop of choice.
None of this is true!
If you chose your car and chose your insurance company, you, the customer, have the right to choose your repair facility.
This is the law!
bottom of page